Next Antique Auction
Kims Corner, 75 Currie Street, Quigney, East London
Sign up to our mailing list
Pictures to follow soon!
To potential sellers:
- We have been around for over 20 years, and we are here to stay!
- Kim has an extensive knowledge of antiques and collectibles as well as connections with various experts.
- We charge 25% commission (negotiable) & a small fee for collection if applicable. Advertising & handling all included. No hidden charges.
- We pay sellers within 7 days of the auction.
- We email and SMS our extensive customer base, and make use of social media, and other methods to reach new customers.
To potential buyers:
- Before the Auction Day
We are collecting stock all the time! As soon as an item arrives it gets photographed and added to the album. Once our auction house is FULL we begin to display everything. Clive is a wizard at making everything fit and look its best. Then we work on the order of the auction and draw up a catalog.
- On the day
Food and refreshments will be available on sale on the day. It is highly recommended that you view the items in person. Everyone is welcome! We have a lot of laughs and take our time, making sure everyone has a fair chance.
- First time at an auction? Not a problem!
For anyone who is a bit nervous to attend their first auction, pop in to the shop for a visit and meet the 2 female auctioneers Kim and Jerry. Our auctions are relaxed and friendly, no need to feel intimidated! Staff and regular customers are always willing to help “newbies”.
For more information about selling or buying on this auction, please do not hesitate to contact us.